...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: It's been a Long Journey - Crossing my fingers RVX meets Primary Endpoint

I have been in RVX to various degrees for 13-14 years, I can’t even remember the year I first purchased. I have taken hits twice; the first in 2010 (to a larger extent) and 2013 to a lesser extent. Bad results this time will burn me less, as my risk has been mitigated in various ways. Call it twice burned, third time shy. That is why when we started the stock contest, I said I thought we should not piss off the pharma stock gods and be humble after we have been humbled twice before. So, I was given a zero for my stock prediction. Not my real number, but that’s what happens when you are a party pooper.

Despite my prior experiences and being a science layperson (which I have always tried to remember, I don’t really understand this stuff technically, so don’t pretend I do), I am cautiously optimistic the third time will be a charm. But I remain grounded because of prior trial fails and because people I know in the medical and pharma field when I discuss(ed) RVX with them, have at best been intrigued and at worst, dismissive. But that is fine, others on the board have noted similar response from their medical and pharma contacts, likely in part because many don’t take the time to undertake the DD and in part because until proven, RVX is just another small unknown company with a unique mechanism of action.

While topline is likely not till next week or a little later, while we are in a calm before the strorm, I just want to take this time to wish all here good luck (many of whom I have corresponded over the years on various forums), it may not remain calm here much longer.

RVX deserves the good luck wishes for creating a novel drug and never being deterred, we deserve it for persevering through the ups down, poor RVX investor communication, never being confident of the financial situation and the DM bafflegab (although not lately to his credit) and really most importantly, those who may be helped medically deserve good news.

We have no guarantees, only hope, whether educated or otherwise, so let’s cross our fingers that the TL press release starts off with RVX has met its primary endpoint. Good luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply