...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: It's been a Long Journey - Crossing my fingers RVX meets Primary Endpoint

JJ ... nice post, we are of very similar experience and mindset, only I missed out on the 2010 & 2013 pain and disappointment. I have been in the medical business for 30+ years, but this science is wayyyy over my head. But it makes sense conceptually to me in a big way.

We just need good TLD for the doors to fly open ... on so many things

Cardio

Renal

Cognitive

Plus so many other things previously identified with Fabry's, Pulmonary pressure, and more and more inflammatory indications/relief.

Plus ... what will be gleaned from another round of post-hoc review from this BoM data, that possibly has not even been identified conceptually yet?

This research will keep going BEYOND BoM primary & secondary endpoints, with potentially even more new doors opening after going thru doors we didn't even know were going to open .... potentially

Just so much out there potentially, we just really need a positive TLD read out to really get this train STEAMING down the tracks.

This week of waiting and anticipation, the market and pps, Third Eye, speculation, and fear & anxiety is going to be crazy ... tick tock

New Message
Please login to post a reply