...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: A new 52 week low, but I don't think anyone cares....

All that matters to me is TLD, and then FLD ... I can't allow myself to be intimidated by the "sharps" or the mob/herd behavior which "usually" makes the wrong decisions.

DBL now official, my ONLY worry with the pps drop is if "somehow" leaks are occurring, which I do NOT believe at this time. Otherwise, why should I worry about the fears of others with likely LESS information and knowledge than me, with regard to RVX?

Due to past RVX history, and even looking back at Amarin prior to TLD? ... I theorize profit taking prior to significant risk (take a sure thing), and those that just simply don't have the stomach for $.25 potentially.

I would not say I am "confident" in BoM results next week, but I am VERY confident in RVX's future ... just SUPER-HOPING the time is NOW.

I would buy more now, but I am above where I had planned to be with RVX holdings ... but I almost hope it drops below $1.00, I would have a VERY difficult time passing that up haha ...

A solid TLD announcement, and the rest is trivia, and fun stories. There is no way I am bailing at this point. And I also do think that even with positive but "limited" TLD announcement, there will be a buying opportunity thru FLD and probably well beyond ... but, at higher prices of course, but also with a safer risk profile ...

tick tock

P.S. - YES, the price decline is indeed a bit discouraging and does make me nervous, but for no "logical" reason that I can decipher, so I am NOT following "that" herd. I would rather wait another 3-5 years, than miss the potential of THIS opportunity.

New Message
Please login to post a reply