...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

As we come to the end of this chapter of the RVX story, I just wanted to put out a special thanks to BDAZ for helping all of us understand the science that this little company has been working on over all these years.  It's been a long journey to this point with many obstacles, some poor decisions by management, and a whole bunch of new discoveries about epigenetics along the way.  May those now go into the rear view mirror.  I know we'll have new challenges coming up, but I'm thinking they will be of the form of "which indication should we tackle and cure next?" rather than "how are we going to get some to keep afloat?".

For those of us who have lived through the ups and downs, we are fortunate that someone like him has been able to help us "keep the faith" in the science as it developed.  If apabetalone truly turns out to be the blockbuster we all hope, I for one, will be eternally grateful for the contributions he has made.

This board has truly been a great source of information and BDAZ (and others) has gone above and beyond to keep the discussions civil and meaningful.  In this age of anonymous and often hateful bashing in forums like this, it is wonderful to have someone who truly communicates information (good or bad) rather than untruths.  I can't imagine how many hours he has devoted to researching facts and keeping us informed of upcoming conferences/events and why they are important to us.  He has enormouse patience in that many times he's had to repeat himself to others who have not bothered to go back and read posts in detail or take a few minutes to try to understand things themselves.

At some point in the future, I hope to meet BDAZ in person so that I can shake his hand and express my sincere gratitude for his insights - regardless if the outcome of this trial is positive or not.

If results are good, many of you will likely find an exit point and move on to something else.  If so, take the example that he has set and treat people respectfully, regardless if you agree with their ideas or not. 

Thanks BDAZ!!  Keep on posting!

GLTA.  tic-toc

masila

PS - as I finish writing this, I see that the bid/ask is at $2.67 CAD this morning.  Looks promising but likely a jerky ride going forward.

New Message
Please login to post a reply