...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Not an official list of Q4 2019 events. As far as I know only AGM and AHA have been confirmed by Resverlogix.

Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease/Asia (CTAD Asia): October 11-12, 2019; Beijing, China. I don't see anything for Resverlogix on the schedule, but often poster presentations are not listed. Based on what I found for the December San Diego CTAD meeting below, I'm not expecting anything here.

BIO Investor Forum: October 22-23, 2019; San Francisco, California. Resverlogix and Zenith are both on the list of presenting companies.

AGM Meetings: October 31st, 2019 for both Resverlogix and Zenith.

American Society for Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week: Nov 5-10, 2019; Washington, D.C. Late breaking abstracs were due Sept 4, 2019 and from what I read here applicants should have been notified of acceptance by today. They don't explicitly say there's an embargo at ASN, but do have guidelines here ".....data has not been and will not be presented at a U.S. or international meeting......or published in any form (including preprint servers)  before November 7, 2019." So the CKD sub-study may be presented here at ASN. To be determined.... I don't think the final program has been announced yet. And I think a top-line statement on the results of the CKD sub-study could still come ahead of a November ASN late breaker presentation.

BIO-Europe: Nov 11-13, 2019. Both Resverlogix and Zenith are on the list of presenting companies.

American Heart Association (AHA): November 16-18, 2019; Philadelphia, PA. The full detailed results for the BETonMACE primary endpoint will be presented by Dr. Kausik Ray on Nov 16th. Hopefully we hear about some promising sub-group analyses for the primary outcome (rosuvastatin subgroup, etc) as detailed here. The ALP presentation sounds very interesting too, especially after seeing this recent paper "Apabetalone lowers serum alkaline phosphatase and improves cardiovascular risk in patients with cardiovascular disease."

November 16th, 11:42-11:50 AM. Effect of BET Protein Inhibition With Apabetalone on Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome and Diabetes - Results of the BETonMACE Trial

November 18th, 11:30-12:00 PM. ALP Levels Predict Adverse Cardiovascular Outcomes and Cognitive Impairment in High Risk Patients

Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD): December 4-7, 2019; San Diego, CA. I don't know if Resverloigx submitted anything for the late call for abstracts that closed Sept 17th, but I just checked the program and boo-yah! Thursday Dec 5th 4PM Cognition Sub-Study! I think a top-line statement on the cognition sub-study could still come ahead of the December CTAD presentation.

SYMPOSIUM 3: Epigenetics and the BET-system in vascular dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and mixed dementia – the problem and potential remedies.

PRESENTER 3: The epigenetic inhibitor APABETALONE corrects pathophysiological brain endothelial and microglial cell activation that contributes to neurodegenerative disease Ewelina Kulikowski, SVP Research and Development, Resverlogix Corporation, Calgary, Canada

PRESENTER 4: Epigenetics, the BET-system, Alzheimer’s Disease and Vascular Cognitive Impairment; The BETonMACE study and effects of apabetalone 100 mg b.i.d. two years treatment on cognition in diabetes patients with established cardiovascular disease Jeffrey Cummings, Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Las Vegas, NV, USA

New Message
Please login to post a reply