...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Narmac is correct about the funding. After closing the HL license deal and the associated PP with HL & Eastern Capital in July, 2015, I think at the Sept. AGM (not sure then but that approx. time frame) DM stated that we had the money for BoM. Also Narmac's thoughts of Fall 2017 might have some grounds also. In the timeline below, you will see in red (my highlighting) that it would take up to 104 weeks of dosing which would take to Fall 2017 from the first dosing announced on Nov. 11, 2015. This would be an understandable taking from someone not experienced in trials. A lot of us have learned a lot over these 5 years. I, myself would never have thought that new patients would be receiving their first dosing 20 months after the first patients. This might have gotten even worse had the FDA not allowed to not dose US patients. I am not saying Narmac is new to trials but many of us probably were and maybe he was also. I am just saying that what was portrayed to us would very reasonably lead many to believe the trial should be over at the end of 2017 to mid 2018. It would appear from the timeline below that dosing went on for 3 years and 7 months.

June 22, 2015 – Reiterated in August 2015

“This represents a momentous step forward in the clinical development of RVX-208," stated Donald McCaffrey, president and chief executive officer of Resverlogix. "With this important regulatory confirmation now complete, we expect to launch the upcoming BETonMACE Phase 3 clinical trial this fall.

October 26, 2015

“The Phase 3 trial will be double-blinded, randomized, parallel group, placebo-controlled, with up to 104 weeks of dosing.”

November 11. 2015

“Resverlogix Corp. (the "Corporation") (TSX:RVX) today announced that the first patient has been randomized and dosing has commenced in the Phase 3 clinical trial 'BETonMACE' with lead drug apabetalone (RVX-208”

July 10, 2017

“Resverlogix Corp. ("Resverlogix" or the "Company") (TSX:RVX) today announced  that the first patient has been randomized in Taiwan in the Phase 3 BETonMACE clinical trial”

April 18, 2019

“Resverlogix Corp. (“Resverlogix” or the "Company") (TSX:RVX) today announces that BETonMACE, the Company’s event-based, phase 3 registration trial has successfully reached 250 projected major adverse cardiac events (MACE)

June 12, 2019

“Resverlogix Corp. (“Resverlogix” or the "Company") (TSX:RVX) is pleased to announce today that all patients active in BETonMACE, the Company’s event-based, phase 3 registration trial, recently completed their last study visits on treatment. Final, follow-up safety visits are progressing and are expected to be completed by July 4th, 2019.

New Message
Please login to post a reply