...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Tada - I still have to support narmac on his claim. What you are saying is after the fact. We heard all of the revisions as they came but he made those up front claims. He did tell us we had the money for BoM and yet has had to raise at least an extra $228 million since the HL license deal and associated HL & EC PP's. to get it done. I think that is fair evidence that he had no clue that it would take so long when he made that statement. Remember that we had an apprentice Biotec CEO that was learnng on the job. He had a lot to learn. I reiterate that from what I was told, I had no idea it would take almost two years to start dosing on some patients. I don't think he did either and that was something he had to learn. The logic you refer to is hindsight logic, not what the company presented. I have not been on this Board long but you say it was discussed in late 2017 and anyone that thought it could be done then was dreaming. If it was discussed then, obviously more than narmac and I heard it. The comment of those persons dreaming might have been better directed at RVX as dreaming rather than investors when they were just referring to what they were told. I have been into this company since there were only 35 million shares out. I have a lot of experience at being told things as fact that don't come true, even sitting right across a Boardroom table (not RVX's) from DM at presentations. I accept it now and I am still heavily into them but what happened, did happen.

I have posted my findings and stand by what my experiences were but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply