...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Fuzzyjr

I am long on RVX, yet I am still cautious. I have ridden this roller coaster for many years and have stuck with it and plan to ride until there is a final outcome of success or failure. 

Stocks are a funny thing, up on a given day and down on another. There is still plenty of time before the contest deadline for the market to move this stock either way. My hope and goal is the price keeps rising and positive news is released or leaked out... 

I would be extremely satisfied to find my "guess" was out to lunch and the actual price to be much higher. Having said that I have watched my investment almost entirely disappear(on paper) in moments back in 2013 and since that time I have watched in slowly climb back to a point that I am back in the money. 

My price might be low(I hope) my price might be high... but either way I plan to be be here till the end. I am long on this stock and this company.

And i will say fuzzyjr,

You seem to be calling people out often if their viewpoint doesn't parallel  your outlook.

And keep in mind this contest is a "game" to pass the time... any given price might have been chosen by throwing a dart at a dart board divided into price points meaning their guess is nothing but chance!

New Message
Please login to post a reply