...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Haha love it golf ... sticking with $4.50 myself, for now, for Nov 19. 

Just so many variables to ponder, and a short amount of time/reaction between Nov 16-19. Would be super happy to see data so good and clean that I wayyyy under-guessed. 

But even with excellent FLD, and awesome future "promise" Nov 19 may still be too early to answer key stability/confidence questions about next steps, NDA's, more studies, partners/BP's, operating capital, financing, etc.

But some of those things, and secondary TLD "could" come out at or before that date also? Which would be nice.

If the contest date were January 16, I might be inclined to "guess" upward, based on excellent FLD and time to answer some of the key questions, ... so yeah, for me it is all about the timing rather than the ultimate success.

Of course, it is highly likely that FLD is in the hands of some key people/companies already under CA's and deals could already be in the works ...... a wonderful scenario that could/would make my "guess" short-sighted and under-valued ....... which I would welcome with a smile! :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply