...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

GAC - I was going to reply to Golfyeti but you did first. You are correct, it can happen both ways and September 30th was a good example. If you had a $1.00 Stop Loss and it gapped under with the fail, by the time you got sold, you might have only gotten $0.40. The only difference is you can only go to zero while with shorting, it is unlimited. 

I also feel you are probably correct (Tada, I believe) that the FDA has a post trial meeting with everyone. November 13th just happens to be our day. They don't care about the AHA conference as they are going to be given all of that information anyway. They maybe already have it. 

Yes to whomever posted about DM at the AGM commenting about it taking a month to get the FDA letter after the meeting. He used an example of a company interpreting the meeting as very good and so they expressed too freely what they thought the results were but when the letter came, it wasn't too rosy. I don't think RVX will comment much more on the meeting than that it went well or that the FDA likes it or such which is things that have been said in the past.

New Message
Please login to post a reply