...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

icon, RVX has not done anything at all to build brand awareness, brand knowledge nor credibility among retail investors. You can either view this company as well kept secret or just a tightly held little company among a few large investors that have their own scientists that assess risks in various biotech areas of exploration and consider it interesting enough to toss in a few bucks for speculation. The latter is one of the reasons I remain long. If it was not for Dr Wong, Ken Dart, Hepalink, Blackburn, the Ingelheim capital guy and a bunch of what I believe are relatively sophisticated biotech speculators along with the type and quality of scientific minds on the steering committee plus the attention they have earned at  the FDA and the research team I would get away from this stock fast.

I still believe this concept (BETi) in CVD might be breakthrough science and could be part of the path to an entirely new form of CVD medicine. I have no idea about Don's claim of an eight to ten year lead because I thought that if true there would be more broad investor interest. The failure of BoM based on top line data only undermines this brand further and investors have many places to put their biotech money.

As for Toronto based institutional investors I sense the risk is far too high for the Canadian market. I believe that RVX needs to get breadth to a larger market of market risk takers possibly through a NASDAQ listing or more global options. But, in some ways, the fact that they have not may be a good sign because (perhaps) they feel the science will carry them through. We'll see soon.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply