...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

icon, please don't read too much into  "the attention they have earned at  the FDA". I think I gave the impression that they may be receiving extra attention at the FDA and I certainly have no idea if that is true. I was merely referring to the FDA meeting prior to the AHA which tada pointed out was on the books and the timing just happened to be prior to the AHA conference. This timing, as I understand it, was merely a coincidence.

Keep in mind that my posts are just a reflection of my thoughts developed from RVX presentations, reading the posts on this site, reading the odd article on epigenetics and my perspective gained from over 20 years as a business executive. I've never met Don or Dr Wong or anyone in the company.

My impression of Dr Wong is that he is an experienced endocrinologist, scientist, professor and long term epigenetic researcher and I think he is onto something that may turn out to be very powerful new science and medicine.

Regarding Don I never worry about the financing of this company based on Don's successful track record. In that regard I have 100% confidence in Don. Sometimes what he does is a bit painful but the way I look at it is in the big scheme of what I believe RVX and Zenith could become a bit of dilution and negative impacts on share price mean little to me if perhaps we see a breakthrough finding in one of the subgroups, they find significant promise in CKD, dementia, or even quality of life based on treatment it's impact on inflammation in the current data set. Even if they have to do a bolt on to generate p<0.05, while not ideal from my perspective, I'll still be very pleased and I do believe tha will creat interest in both the scientific and investment communities.

Where I'm cautious about Don is in his presentations and the expectations he creates. I don't feel he is being dishonest. He is just doing his job and trying to put the company's best foot forward. But that is why I've been stressing in my posts that investors need to realize why the forward looking statements must be taken into account.

I do see Don as a (a very important and essential) bit of a one trick poney. At some point after a success is achieved this company needs to bring in business people skilled at negotiating deals and partnerships.

Right now this company has 2 thrusts in it's culture - science and fund raising and thankfully science dominates IMHO.

All that being said, this is very high risk investing with the potential for very high rewards someday (hopefully soon).

I'm rambling again. Apologies if I created false expectations.

GLTA. Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply