...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Thanks for your thoughts SF, the reason I didn't want to share my thinking was because I first wanted to read what others thought.....and my line of thinking is very much like your own.  

If the CCall was pretty much 100% assured to be taking place....then write it this way:  "the company will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 AM ET on November 18th".  Putting in those words "currently scheduled for" suggests to me that they see potential for it to change.

Why might it change?  I think the involvement of a BP company is the most obvious possibility.  Buyout?  Partnership?  Liscensing deal?  

Tomorrow is the meeting with the FDA.....I don't know enough about these types of meetings to speculate too deeply....but I'm imagining that Resverlogix will have at least some indication of their prospects going forward vis a vis a bolt on, possible approval or approval with another on-going trial...or whatever.  Perhaps the tone of the meeting might impact things...intersting to speculate while we wait in any case.  

Anyway we've got 3 more days of trading until the big reveal, and then the webcast/call if it does in fact go foward.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply