...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Gotta be a sale at some point, soon. The company doesn't have the resources to do what is likely needed to get across the goal line. However, BoM has take the "concept" much further, with more proof oc cencept, and also addittional discoveries. A lot of work has been done over 20 years, that is academic,  time consuming, and costly. 

I was always concerned about endpoints, trial design, etc ... did they have it nailed tthis time? ... nott quite, but closer. Possibly very close.

For those hand wringing over missing the top line endpoint, yes it sucks eggs ... part of the purpose of studies is to prove the theory, and to also learn more. Each of the "failed" studies of the past have generated additional findings, that continually redefine, and in some case either narrow or broaden the applications. To me, tthe grade is not a fail ... it is an "incomplete"

Getting upset about the lack of a payoff is putting the cart before the horse, the company needs to define and prove the benefits, and the cash will come. Yes, frustrating that it is taking so long, I am frustrated also.

Dr Ray and the AHA are about reporting on the specific design and results of a study. They cannot pump the "other" good in a study, it is a strict scientific method. Don can pump it and sell it, to investors, the science community, the FDA, and anyone else that will listen ... within the bounds of a "forward looking statement" advisory.

I'm fairly confident something good is coming (at some point), just not sure about terms or timing, but something has tto happen soon ... and I felt Don said what he "could" say att these current stages of development, discussion, negotiation. 

Okay, another rambling post all over the board, responding to multiple threads, apologies ... but chin up, getting closer and closer.

Patience is a virtue ... 

jmho glta dyodd ... etc 

New Message
Please login to post a reply