...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Cottonmouth, Just added 3000 to the pile, beliving in the science and yet hoping I'm not alone

We believe with you!  Just added more too, trusting science will prevail, in six figures.  Knowing RVX is short in funds, believe DM, board members, employees, with EC, HL to follow, hope they too know when to fold, looking to BP.  They all have more to lose.  We should believe is their judgement.  They are in the game too. 

Question to all, maybe Bear knows, In FDA test, RVX Phase 3, after patient has MACE, how does test adjust for personal behavioral changes.  If I had MACE and Dr. stated I needed to change life style (from smoking and 4 cocktails daily to none (not here), begin exercise program), seems that would affect results of 2 year study.  Is any change in life style incorporated into the results or is it all science?  Seems control group may have changed life styles better and faster.  jimo, will leave this to our experts.  Do we have blood work on both sides to compare 208 patients with control group?

New Message
Please login to post a reply