...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Yes, definitely a strange situation.  One of my first reactions to this was "maybe they're keeping it quiet because they're not very confident in the results for some reason?" BUT, if that was the case, why the press release reminding everyone of the phonecall coming after CTAD?

It is completely confusing to me, and makes me believe that the majority of the relevant information is not available to the public at this point.  Even if the cognition results were from a sub study. Not a tweet? Not a whisper in a news release?  It's not even worth mentioning with a caveat? "158%...though the sample size needs to be expanded to confirm..."  Head scratcher, to be sure.

Adding to the confusion: this warrants business.  If you want them exercised to raise cash, and the obvious catalyst you were hoping for was Dec. 5th (with the first option to exercise at the discount Dec. 10th) is this not reason enough to pump the cognition info?  What in the world is the game plan?

The slide 13 summary is enough to keep me in this play.  To the casual observer, it is astonishing to have that set of possitive drug responses (even with TL "failure" baked in).  

But why that set of information isn't being blasted to the public is baffling to me.  Isn't there a responsibility to share holders to capitalize on that information by getting the word out?  How about to the very sick people that could benefit from a very safe, seemingly very effective drug right now?

There must be something going on behind the scenes, right? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply