...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I agree absolutely that a buyout of everything to do with CVD, diabetes, CKD, PAH, and cognitive function would make most sense for a single large company. But RVX could (and in my opinion should) hang onto HIV.

If RVX where to continue as a smaller company, where would the continuing cash come from?  The big shareholders would demand a dividend, means double income tax for most, once at company level and at shareholder level (for those not in a deferred accounts).

Buy out or partner, same issue, where does RVX raise cash, even if partner pays new P3 study.  RVX burn rate is near 1M a month without new P3 costs.  Buyout is only real option.

Why no PR, best guess, they are talking to BP, signed a confidentially agreement, neither party able release discussions. 

My recall may be at issue here, since RVX meet with FDA on Nov 13th, and stated there is a 30 day hold?  Would make Dec 13th a big day for FDA meeting.

Believe a complete buy out is in order, lots to offer BP, including 20 something new compounds waiting.

This is all MHO, no data to support, just speculation.   A buyout with both cash and stock might be beneficial for both buyer and stockholders.  Price, hope it is in US $.

I have great respect to all on this forum.  I can only imagine RVX employees are wondering about their future.  BP should also consider the value employees bring to the table.  Much to consider.

New Message
Please login to post a reply