...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

SF, We all are disappointed.  I started in 07, 08 who knows what yr now.  Expectations were above the moon.  A cardiologist from LA suggested I look at RVX, only 40M shares out.  Yes, P3 was disappointing, high expectations.  BUT, we are all big boys here.  So disappointment is only ours, thoughts of major profits were only to those early.  RVX is very thin, financed only though more shares, much dilution.  Your expressed disappointment is disappointing.  BUT hopefully you will keep, for one final push.  RVX does have a market, why go down at the lowest point.  Please keep the faith.  Yes, I am wondering why too, you are not alone! 

Not sure about HL exercising wts, may place HL over 50%, now that would be a real problem for ECL, employees and retail, too much control.

Friday, hoping IR will release FDA discussion.  We all know a sale must take place, full and compete.  Sale agreement needs to allow HL, Israel and other countries with purchased distribution rights to continue.  Very complicated sale agreement.  Once legal has LOI, hopefully they will find a way to agree. BP will be the winner, we are along for the ride now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply