...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Just got back and read the posts. WOW!!! First I'll say the posts leading up to today had me fascinated by all of the incredible reasoning re the warrants...stuff far over my head. Then today I see SFs frustrations and others. I wondered what is happening to this site.

I knew RVX would not be able to leverage the good news re dementia. They don't have communication skills. I think the reason this company is being defensive in terms of IR responses to retail investors is they don't know how to respond to disappointed investors...people who have actually counted on the Don's presentations and the science people.

The bottom line is that at this stage this is still a science company and the science failed the last 2 trials. That does not mean the science isn't great. But it does not exactly provide a great negotiating platform of leverage with BP.

However, the scientists seem thrilled at the results. They have a treasure trove of data to play with and shape into another trial or more, that will, because of the safety profile, the potential of a new area of medicine breakthrough and the excellent post hoc data from this and previous trials be approved by the FDA for future trials. As frustrated as I am on the business and investment side of things who knows, perhaps in the future they will achieve success. After all, if we accept the p=0.06 this simply seems like an underpowered trial. What if Don had been able to secure the money for the futility analysis and it suggested a sample size increase and more time to hit p=0.05? Suppose then that he got the $ to do this. The data clearly suggest that from a statistical significance POV the p=0.05 could have been achieved.

This of course would change the entire game because the primary endpoint would have been achieved and the press would have gone wild with breakthrough status headlines given the RRR. The FDA NDA may have been happening, all of the pre-specified sub group analysis would have had greater credibility and $ would flow in to follow up on the sub group data and trials.

Even if this wonderful dream would have occured RVX does not have the communications talent nor motivation to build shareholder value. I believe there could be a management team, that even under the current circumstances, could build shareholder value, but not this team.

So it is scientifically exciting, for me anyway, but currently it is just a science company. Yet I still hold great hope that as they journey on it will prove to what I believe it is and that is "breakthrough" science. 

Regarding BP $ they have hundreds, if not thousands, of biotech start ups knocking at their door. Just the vetting and prioritization of opportunities must be a time consuming process. Who knows where this little company fits. But we do know Zenith is on the radar of Pfizer with the zen3694 x enzalutimide trial and the tnbc trial with zen3694 and the Pfizer drug. At least Pfizer is providing their drug free. So that is a practical benefit and the relationship is worth gold.

So I'm personally confident about the science in the long term. IMHO I believe it will work out based on the data from the current trial. I don't know who will get it there. Don will come up with $ as he always has. But I think Don's credibility has worn very thin and I really believe there are huge gaps on the business side in terms of building brand value. This is science culture, not business  culture at this stage and that may be appropriate but just imagine a company with the same great science, a NASDAQ listing and a top notch business team with a strong brand building story (sorry, I'm dreaming).

Oh well. Some day. I'm going to hang in there. It still has the same alure as when I first put my money in.

Anyway, today seemed like an off day in terms of postings on this site. Let tomorrow get us back on track (oops, it is tomorrow).

I got personal good news today so just having a beer and downloading my silly thoughts.

GLTA. Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply