...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

All biotech companies are science projects; almost by definition.  Just look up THOR US.  Market cap went from $300 million to $2.5 billion in 5 weeks...on pre-clinical data!

What separates the buyouts from the also ran biotechs is because someone at a big company fell in love with the target.  THOR is a perfect example.  Sanofi badly wanted to find itself a future in oncology...and paid up for THOR.  We need someone to fall in love with RVX.

FWIW, we went from being a science project to a serious company, after our results, paricularly the kidney data.  The market does not recognize it right now, as the black hole gravity of $1.33 keeps us occupied...but ABET and RVX are worth a lot more.  And that black hole is why you are hearing all the tearing of hair right now.

The future of RVX is not in "partnering" away with all kinds of companies.  That is a sub optimal strategy for a multi-dimensional drug like ABET.  RVX belongs inside a big company which can easily conduct a bigger Phase 3 trial and spend cash for 2 years to get several billion dollar drugs.  SGLT2 drug combinations are the way to go based on DM's message yesterday.  I am hanging my hat right now on "...look forward to a very prosperous 2020".  I hope that means we get a bid in 2020.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply