...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I'm not so sure Icon ... typically I have been rooting H-A-R-D for a full buyout, even if discounted due to remaining time/risk, because I selfishly want to cash out, grab the surest thing for something which as of yet is not fully "proven" ..... with lots of "questions" 

However, the right type of partnering with sufficient funding for a "kick butt" P3 with a BIG time BP for name recognition, synergy, resources, regulatory relationships, etc, and the resulting CONSUMER CONFIDENCE ... could potentially push the RVX share price well beyond a potential buy out price as of today, down stream? ... with some waiting obviously.

I would probably vote YES right now for a $10-16 buyout honestly, and would do back flips naked on Wall Street in Manhattan for $20+ ......

..... but I would also gladly accept highly "effective" and highly "visible" BP partnering that has the potential to offer and create the needed funds, resources, consumer confidence, and Nasdaq listing that "could" gradually "pop" our SLEEPY little RVX initially upon announcement and maybe drive the pps to $5-12 in the interim while waiting out 3-5 years for one or more P3's ... and a MUCH higher buy out price?

Just some thoughts, interesting scenarios potentially? ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply