...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

KOO - As far as I know, the meeting was held but I can't confirm that. We are still waiting for the FDA letter to know what came out of that. That was when the 30 days started but as I have stated, I don't feel that was a fixed time rather an approximation gleaned from another company's experience. 

"Can Resverlogix proceed with the current registration of Apabetalone for use in indications that clearly demonstrated success in BETonMACE trial?" - This statement is from Slide 13 of the AGM slide deck. This was accompanied by the statement, "Longshot but possible". I don't know of this being said again in the Nov. 18 presentation as Golfyeti states but I can't say he isn't correct.

The only time that I can say for sure that the 30 days comment came up was in the Q&A after the October 31 AGM presentation. He just referred to another company (not named) being overconfident as to the results of their FDA meeting and proceeding and talking their own interpretation before they received the letter. The letter was not at all like what they had interpreted was coming. He mention it coming in 30 days but the way it was stated, I felt it was just an approximation and it only referred to one company's experience.

New Message
Please login to post a reply