...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Playing the speculation game because its the only game in town right now....I am flummoxed in trying to understand how Resverlogix is even keeping the lights on at this point. 

If they did manage to raise at least a few million from the warrant incentive program, then the question is answered.  But if they didn't....I have to wonder if they've started printing IOUs the way the Weimar Repulbic printed Deutschmarks after the first World War.

Against this incredibly foggy backdrop Resverlogix has a market cap of in and around $200 milllion USD.  How? 

If all of a sudden we get an announcement of a BP buyout for $4 billion as has been speculated, resulting in the PPS going to $12+ I would guess that everyone would look back with 20/20 hindsight and say something like:  "okay...so that's why the PPS didn't tank, because this buyout was in the works".  

Conversely if the lights eventually go out shareholders who held on until the bitter end will be kicking themselves for thinking that $1.20 or thereabouts was too low.  

All just opinion and idle speculation of course....maybe the reason we haven't had any news on the warrant incentive program is because it totally flopped and the company is trying to secure financing to keep operating in another fashion? 

How would the market react if news came out saying that the uptake was either nothing or darn close, and that the company is pretty much completely broke at this point?  

New Message
Please login to post a reply