...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I agreee telepanel 100%....whether funds were raised or not, imo uttlerly worthless opinion this is a very material fact.  With that in mind I sent IR an email yesterday, I'm still waiting on a reply.  

Greetings,

As usual I'm not asking for disclosure of anything not already in the public domain and if you're unable to respond I understand.

What I'm wondering is whether or not I should expect news at some point as to the degree to which (if any) warrant holders took part in the recently expired incentive plan to exercise at $1.33 up to Jan 10th 2020.  

Regards,

I've never actually exercised any options myself, but I would assume there's a 2 day settlement period much like with buying shares on the open market.  If my assumption is correct then any warrants exercised on Friday Jan 10th, they'd have until today to deliver them.....in which case perhaps we'll get some news tomorrow.  

I will not be surprised if today and tomorrow come and go with no news....and no answer to my email.  In that case I will be operating on the assumption that nobody took part in the incentive program, or that the number who did was so small as to be deemed insignificant.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply