...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Looks like 0 participation in warrant incentive imo - answer to my email...

KOO - Bank balance doesn't tell you a lot without the financial statements also. Over the last couple of years, RVX has always had more outstanding in current payables than they had in the bank so were essentially always broke. It didn't matter a lot that they had $5 or $7 million in the bank if they had $8 million outstanding in current payables alone. If you are going to continue to operate, suppliers, etc. have to continue to supply you so those payables are important. If you don't pay them, they don't supply you. Payables aren't a fixed number. Each month, you have to pay a bunch of them and that is replaced with more payables so you can operate. The amount only stays somewhat constant because each quarter, they pay off approximately what the new ones added amount to. In the last financials we have received, the bank account essentially dropped to zero and the payables grew above earlier quarters. This is a dire statement that something needs to happen soon. I am not trying to scare anyone, just dealing with facts. Since top line failure, we have been on borrowed time. I feel they will come up with some solution but the fact is that it is that dire and they have to soon. I have been hoping the warrant incentive would give a little breathing room but that hasn't come yet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply