...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Looks like 0 participation in warrant incentive imo - answer to my email...

Cabel, IMHO there is no chance this company is going under. The only issue possibly is the terms for the future and short term constraints on getting important trials moving.

If anyone thinks that Shenzhen Hepalink and the capital companies and others from Shenzhen don't want this IP and have the resources to get it I think they are very wrong. Chinese gov't banks will fund a buyout by HL if the right business case is presented to them. China is a strategic country and this kind of break through IP is a great fit with the gov't objectives none the less HL. In addition, it might help solve a huge set of health problems in that massive country.

So to me the issue is not "going under" but what terms will benefit shareholders. We are no where near the situation of losing our TSX listing risk from a couple of years ago, although that situation may come to the fore and Don will deal with it.

Obviously it is not optimal, but I believe firmly in the science and the journey will continue.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply