...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Looks like 0 participation in warrant incentive imo - answer to my email...

I would tend to agree that now would not be the best time for DM to suddenly depart....it might be seen as the captain abandoning a sinking ship, in fact I have little doubt the market reaction would be extremely negative.

Note though that I'm talking about what I think would happen with a "sudden departure".  

Ideally if DM were to ride off into the sunset, I do think there is a scenario that would be incredibly bullish, but its probably wishful thinking.  If there was an annoucement of DM's leaving in tandem with news of a replacement....then perhaps it could finally light a spark significant enough to get the PPS moving.

The "perhaps" has to do with the qualifications of a hypothetical replacement....it would have to be someone experienced and with a track record of getting deals done.  Who that could possibly be? I have no idea and I consider it a long shot possibility at best in any case so I'm not going down that rabbitt hole in a vain effort to identify possible candidates.  

How many Biotech heavyweights would want to move to Calgary Alberta Canada in any case?

New Message
Please login to post a reply