...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Looks like 0 participation in warrant incentive imo - answer to my email...

Wideout ... good post. Feel ya. As someone who may be "repetitive" at times, I think some of it is frustration and trying to "get it out" and this has become an outlest for the high drama that is RVX, can only imagine how the 10-20 year veterans handle it, but prpobably just a little wiser having seen it all, for soooo longgggg.

Another thing though, most of us have our own specific interest area and expertise (if we can call it that) ... brokers, analysts, doctors, scientists, business people, etrepreneurs, casual investors, etc ... so, I think some of the repetitiveness comes from the andle and lens we view RVX through, and as new information comes, re-viewing it with the latest tidbits of info. Adjusting our "take" given the latest grain of info? ... because many of us are super invested in the company, stock, medicine and story financially, intellectually, and emotionally as well.

I'm guilty of some repetitiveness sometimes, apologies. Mostly, testing my current thoughts to the board for feedback. I have confidence this will all work out "okay" and maybe even "great" ... just need to refrain from "blabbering" thru my keyboard sometimes, and get a life :) 

New Message
Please login to post a reply