...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Looks like 0 participation in warrant incentive imo - answer to my email...

Wideout

Thank you for your excellent post on posters behaviour the other day. The number of Recomendations of your post says it all. There are a lot of posters that had the same thoughts giving you 16 Recommendations on your post. If you find that there are a few posters that continually detract from your Agoracom experience keep the IGNORE option in mind. This will allow you to skip over reading posts from one or more posters that may make your experience less than what you expect. Personally I glance at all posts because from time to time there is the odd nugget that makes it worthwhile but you will have to find what works best for you. You will find that IGNORE button just below the Send Private Message button which is just below the Rate the Posster area.

It is not  Agoracom that monitors the board, it is board members like you and I and everyone else that participates. If you find that there is a situation that you can not work around please send a note to one or more of the Hub Leaders as Toinv mention the other day.

I'm usually pretty good at catching new posters to the RVX Hub so that I can send you a welcome note like this within a couple of days. My apologies for not catching your initial post much sooner.

Please take a minute to review the Welcome page that BearDownAZ has put together for new and experienced posters alike in the Link Library that you can find on the left side of this page. Bear has been so busy adding to the Link Library lately that you will now find that Welcome Note on page 6 or 7 of that Library. You can find all kinds of information in there including links to articles, posts, written presentations that were made at AGM's and other presentations and some outstanding comments made by some posters that went above and beyond what is normally posted. The info in the Link Library is not only about posts that members have made but about the science we are in and corporate events as well.  

Please take a minute when reading other posts to either Recommend and or Rate those posts and posters. If you see a post that you feel would be beneficial for others to read please click on the Recommend button on the bottom right side of that post while you are signed in. It is also a curtesy to click on the Recommend button to acknowledge the time that someone took to answer a question you may have asked. You can also Rate a post by clicking on one of the 5 blue stars at the top center of someone’s post while logged in. The rating system is on a 1 to 5-star basis, 5 for great job you have put some time, effort and thought into that, and 1 for maybe you should go back to the drawing board. Of course, there is always the other stars in the middle that work as well.

We look forward to having you participate on the RVX board in the future. 

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply