...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I ran across an interesting article (at least to me) on pharma partnering that came out last year.  Here’s the link:

https://www.clinicalleader.com/doc/lessons-learned-from-years-of-pharma-partnering-0001

Then I looked up Array Bioech on Wikipedia and was struck by some similarities with RVX.  Both were founded around 2000 and then in 2015/16 they partnered with a larger outfit to do a P3 trial.  You could almost use the same analogy with RVX and HL.  Then in 2017 they spun off one of their programs into a subsidiary.  Again, substitute a Zenith in that one.  In June and Sep 2018 they had a drugs approved by the FDA and the European Commission respectively.

In 2012 the company was worth about $300M and by the spring of 2018 the company was worth around $3.5B.  In Sep 2019 when they had a market cap of about $6.5B they were bought out by Pfizer for $10.4B.

No doubt there are many stories like this, but if RVX has indeed established proof-of-concept with apabetalone and, given the initiatives they are currently pursuing, this could be one very very interesting year.

Don’t Stop Believing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply