...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

You may recall that at the Oct AGM DM stated the following in his presentation:

Well it’s called a bolt-on trial.

We can designate the first trial as an interim point.

So we’ve done an interim analysis.

And statistically we know our powering; we know it now.

So we’d be able to add x number of patients, and just drug them for about eighteen months,

And then know that we have the powering to meet that statistical significance.

So that’s a pretty exciting option actually.

It’s way shorter and way less expensive.

Less expensive than starting a new trial over.

As I just told you earlier, the last trial took four years.

We’d need a bigger trial and it would cost more.

So if we have to go that route, we will.

But we’d be doing it with partners.

We don’t have the horsepower to go back in there and do this without a major pharma tied –

But we do....

And well, guess we can’t talk about it.

We’ll talk about it again after November 16th.

We’ve got a lot of interest in this company right now.

So, what happened to talking about this again after November 16?  I don’t think he ever did.  Note the comment in the bold type and then,.......’But we do....’  Does this mean they are still talking about it??  What does a lot of interest in this company right now really mean?  

After the above we had the AHA and then the CTAD which resulted in yet more embargoed data being released.  Presumably this would have generated even more interest in the company.  Then DM mentions in a subsequent PR (Dec. 11) about a very prosperous 2020. And then you get a PR this month that actually uses the word ‘blockbuster’ in the heading along with mentioning Eli Lilly, BI and Merck by name.

Maybe I’m reading too much into the above but you can be sure that something is going on.  Exactly what that is we don’t know, but along with the initiatives they have announced it wouldn’t surprise me if something else is being worked in tandem behind the scenes.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply