...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

GAC ... the short term financing situation, and regulatory are my two primary items. The Hepa info re renal P3 adds an interesting piece.

But, I am just not very optimistic about the market and pps for RVX as a standalone stock unless/until there is significant news about partnering for the long haul, either a joint partnership with a road map to commercialization (or a buy out). And I think that is dependent on regulatory news (for partnering/valuation) to paint the fuller picture for a partner/buyer. Short term financing (12 months or less) is more for operational, regulatory, and negotiating breathing room toward the real goals. 

Just don't see a reason to believe that RVX will be going it alone for very long, unless BT status is achieved to an extent of HIGH promise, and indicates a shorter and clearer path to approval, that more money can get behind for a while longer? ... but, still motivated toward the real goal of buy out, but at a MUCH higher valuation as we get closer to approval opportunities and further de-risked.  

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply