...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Expedited programs, including Breakthrough Therapy Designation, help ensure that therapies for serious conditions are available as soon as it can be concluded that the therapies’ benefits justify their risks, taking into account the seriousness of the condition and the availability of alternative treatment.

This is really great news.  Thought to all.  How long will this take?  If Partnership is the answer, look for a significant dilution in RVX value.  Just another way of selling stock.  BP’s will want right to profit, near 50%.  To keep RVX 208 moving to the finish line requires time and money.  We all know RVX does not have the ability to fund another $100M to $300M study.  Where will the funds come from?  Partnership, OK, solves development funding, but where does RVX find funds for continued burn rate of $1M per month.  Include in Partnership agreement, maybe.  Just MHO, partnership will decrease end value by 50%.  Maybe better to find buyer at this stage.  FDA just created the value this forum has been seeing and expressing. 

Thank you to all who have contributed.  You have kept the faith.  I am a very long time owner, only disillusioned on the communication side, not the science side.  First time I read about 208 having BETi qualities, I became interested.  The faith stays. 

The float is so small to see the real value.  Maybe that will help if a great number of buyers want in.  We will see! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply