...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Been away from the board for awhile, waiting for news.  Monday Morning, having Mimosas at O’Hare, got the text from a mutual investor that we got the BT status… this is amazing news. Now having fun catching up on everyone’s suppositions and have a few of my own.

Don M. has been saying RVX is talking to multiple parties about bringing this to market, and that appears to be true, according to word on the street, RVX is all aflutter with this BT news and negotiations are ongoing.  Most notable are Don’s comments “ looking forward to a very profitable 2020” and the fact that the company seems non-plussed about cash.

It has been stated on this forum ( Fouremm ? )  that Don said “ With statistical significance on  9/30 we could get $8B for the company, but now it is $4B” … but they waited… applied for BT status and boom!    Seems with that rationale that $4B would have been the fire sale and $6-8B is now possible… corporate pricing is not my bailiwick… but I am hopeful, as many here with more corporate savvy appear to be.

Medicine…that’s my ball of wax…and the data is panning out...I think this board is about to catch a wave! 

Sorry, just back from Maui, surf’s up!     GLTA      #IADDEDTODAY

New Message
Please login to post a reply