...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

tada, I don't disagree with anything you posted, just mark me down as impatient, incredibly impatient.  I feel like I'm a kid again and its Christmas Eve and 6PM, and its like the clock isn't moving, or its moving backwards.

Based on the times that RVX has popped onto the Buy-In list for delivery failures (naked shorting) I make the pool of shares available for borrowing to be somewhere around 1 million.  At 350K short that leaves around 650K potentially in play imo to be borrowed and sold back into the market...

What gets me is I was thinking/hoping that the BTD would lead to a strong enough wave of buying to force those short to cover off.  I think its entirely possible that the news did attract a strong wave of buying on Monday....but then once it began to wane, I think those behind the roughly 350K short position upped their game and dipped into that pool of 650K shares and doubled down so to speak.

Short sellers take on enormous risks....a long can only lose the money invested because a stock can't drop below $0.00.....shorts however have theoretically limitless risk because there is no fixed price to which a stock cannot climb.  

Back at the start of June Resverlogix engaged with a promotional outfit and the PPS took off close to around $5.....it sure would be nice to see them do that now imo.  But for whatever reason it never seems that Resverlogix has any interest in attracting investors unless they're engaged in an offering.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply