...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Just for fun, and because we've beaten just about everythign to death by this point....

Let's say RVX gets to $5 before the RVX.WT warrants expire in June 2021.  

You can buy shares right now somewhere around $1.30, so at $5 that's a $3.70 gain for a gain of about 285%, not bad.

The RVX.WT warrants traded today at 74 cents (thank you to whomever sold them to me), but we'll call it 75 cents to keep the math simple.  If the PPS makes it to $5 they'll be in the money to the tune of $2.95 for a gain of $2.20 or about 293%...plus whatever time of value of money premium is added, the more time left before they expire in June 2021 the higher the premium should be.

The $4.60 warrants that expire in June 2023, they'd be in the money just 40 cents....and today they traded at 60 cents, so obviously any decent gains would require a hefty time value of money premium.  I picked up some of these as well today...

So based on this quick analysis I'd say I agree with fuzzy....shares do seem to be the best bet imo, they don't have an expiry.  Next up is the $2.05 warrants, provided you think RVX will pop sometime within the next 16 months.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply