...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: I sent an email to IR asking to schedule a time to call DM...

As might be expected they said to speak with the IR team.  Herre's how they replied:

Hello Gordon – Please address any investor questions to the IR team at this email address. Mr. McCaffrey is not available for a call. If there is something specific for Mr. McCaffrey – we can address it on your behalf.

Best regards,

RVX IR

And here was my answer to the IR team....I don't expect anything to come of it, I am just annoyed and am venting on them a bit, but trying my best to be polite:

Thank you for your response,

Back in September of 2017 there was an investor conference scheduled with Rodman & Renshaw in NYC.  The company never put out a New Release announcing that there was to be an investor presentation, however R&R did disclose Resverlogix's involvement, they published it to their website.  As such investors such as myself were waiting to see what information might be presented, and to determine what the market reaction would be, if any.  As you probably know though, Resverlogix opted not to attend the R&R conference, however there was never any notification to shareholders of that fact.  I found this to be horribly unprofessional for a company that espouses a committment to proactive and professional disclosure.  

I voiced that concern to Donald McCaffrey during a phone call and he acknowledged that my concerns were legitimate, and he said that going forward things would be better.  He also said I should feel free to contact him at any time.  With that being said I do understand that his availability is constrained at this time.

That brings me to the Late Breaker session awarded at NKF this week.  Again, this presentation was disclosed on the world wide web, and I was eagerly anticipating what information might be presented, and anxious to see how the market might react.  But once again, Resverlogix did not release any information, either about the awarding of the presentation, nor about the subsequent decision to withdraw from presenting.

For a company that is suppposedly committed to being professional in its corporate communications this is, in my opinion, a complete and utter failure.  I would like to know why the company  did not announce the awarding of the Late Breaker session at NKF in the same way it was done for AHA and CTAD....and why there was no notification that the decision had been made to withdraw.

Its annoying to have to contact IR for answers to questions that should be communicated professionally using the appropriate channels, as in News Releases or Investor Conference Calls.

Kindest Regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply