...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix Announces Participation at the ACC/WCC Virtual Meeting

WoW!!!  We go from getting zero news from February 4th all the way to March 22nd, and then four releases from March 23rd through to today.  Up until the 23rd Resverlogix was looking like a company doing all it can to avoid attention, not even notifying shareholders and investors about a late breaking session awarded at NKF, nor about the subsequent decision to withdraw.  And now it looks more like a company juming up and down and screaming 'look at me, look at me'.  

Does 208 have any potential to treat bi-polar disorder?  If so, phsyician heal thyself.  Why announce a ACC/WCC and not NKF???  Personally I think its because they always knew they wouldn't be going ahead with NKF from the start, that is my opinion.

Cheers all...I'm going back to fixating on coronavirus with the Canadian death toll fast approaching 100.  I'm scratching my head at the reaction and am scared to think of what will be done if the eventual death total ends up near 1,000 which would be about an average yearly total when it comes to mortality for the boring old flu.  

Keep well all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply