...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

,,,agreed,,,,,,tele conferencing has been around for two + decades,,,never before in our history has there been such awesome tech for virtual business,,,one item of interest I read noted that IT companies are now getting swamped with business requests for cloud and virtual technology access due to the distancing being legislated.

This downtime may also give BP excecutives some time required to focus on such areas as epigenetics and how it apllies to their specilized fields.

Also,,I was wondering if the expiry dates for these warrants might end up being extended as well due to this pandemic and the claim of force majeure....perhaps extended the same time alloted for economic downtime...just a possibilty,,,we may not need it,,,,but if we are stagnated by this crisis it is only a fair assumption that dates could change.  jmo

PS,,Great buy in at end of day Friday,,, my IB chart on RVX noted that 44,000+ shares were bought on the ask,,,,,,who ever wanted them, wanted them before Monday coming!

New Message
Please login to post a reply