...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

could be another 1-2 months until we get any news either way. Someone with more knowledge of these matters please correct me, but my understanding is that there is a time limit 60 days? 120 days? (from BTD designation; so from early Feb), within which a trial design has to be submitted. So if a BP does intend to partner with RVX and wants to have an input into trial design and to have 'skin in the game' (so to speak) then it needs to happen within this time limit. JMO but I think a partnership will be well received by the market since it should involve some validation of the value of RVX in the event of success. I would hope that the terms of any partnership deal would involve direct funding for RVX and be negotiated to reflect the value in the event of success, probability weighted of course. But I would hope this will be fair/good given the wording of the January press release on the synergies with SGLT2 and DPP4s: "The p-value findings show that in this important target patient group there is a 2 in 10,000 chance that the enhanced reduction of Primary MACE and Hospitalization for Heart Failure of being a false positive signal". s

New Message
Please login to post a reply