...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Haven't written off a potential role for Apabetalone to play yet.

Let's hope that Resverlogix and Zenith are being proactive and beating their drums with the right people/companies at this moment. I've read a lot of articles lately on how the virus is working, and much of what I've been reading touches on areas that Resverlogix has talked about for years. IL-6 for example.

Being part of a cocktail approach at this time - yes, I'd gladly take it too! So, hoping that the two companies are mining their data!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/health/coronavirus-cytokine-storm-immune-system.html

A group of experts convened two weeks ago to discuss the best ways to collect more data and to treat patients who appear to have cytokine storm. It’s already clear that the complexities of the immune system and the course of coronavirus mean there is no single best treatment.

At the Gustave Roussy Cancer Center, doctors treated another coronavirus patient with tocilizumab. That individual did not show any improvement with the drug.

“The response to the pathogen, the virus, is totally different in different individuals,” said Dr. Fabrice André, an oncologist at the center. “The trials will determine in which patients it works.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply