...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Interesting circumstances around Shawn Lu. Just my opinion but I still don't see HL taking out RVX. As I've said before though I could see HL partnering with an existing partner on RVX. To me HL partnering with Novartis or Sanofi would make perfect sense, both companies are in the diabetes and cardiovascular space and both already use HL for manufacturing. One could see a nice deal being cut where HL expands their reach to commercializing Apabetalone by bringing their manufacturing, and existing RVX ownership, to the table while the partner would bring existing distribution/sales and regulatory expertise.  HL would obviously have to bring little or no cash to the table and in fact could perhaps go away with cash in hand if the partnership included the territory HL already has the rights to. Even in China an existing, experienced big pharma partner would be very financially beneficial to HL. 

One interesting note regarding Novartis. Their heart failure drug Entresto which had 2018 sales of just over $1B and was projected to have 2020 sales of about $5B hit a bump in July when an Entresto trial missed reducing death and hospitalization in the trial population. 

Of course there are still likely many other companies interested in what RVX has. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply