...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

They did the same thing back in June, I think it was Masilla who found this....big thanks.  The one in June wasn't shared on here until months later, they didn't PR that one either.  Ultimately is paid for advertising, I can't envision LilaMax providing their services for free.

To my earlier point about the possibility of the feds invoking the emergency measures act....Trudeau is also on record as saying their will no return to normal until a vaccine is developed.  However Premier François Legault, it was reported yesterday that Quebec is beginning the process of plotting a path to reopening the economy....taking note that its reasonable given that just about all the deaths in Quebec are among those aged 60+.....he's talking about re-opening the construction sector.  The sooner we get back to normal the better imo.  

Resverlogix has weathered this storm better than I think it might have.....but this 'new normal' must present challenges in advancing anything, including partnerships or other deals.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply