...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

After following this string backwards I rescind my ditto to telepanel and cottonmouth. The string refers to buying into this story years ago and getting no ROI. I have had an ROI a few times with this, all be it small and not very often, however each year now over the last 12, has seen the size of the pile increases except for the last couple. That trend is about to change.

In Sept we got the BoM results which failed the primary goal, however showed some significant unexpected results specifically in combo with SGLT2's and GLP1's(?). We also saw a better result in patients with lower eGFR's however we haven't seen a specific presentation on the CKD info, just snippets of data mixed into other presentations. What we do know from RVXOT's diligent postings is that the company has pretty much had empty coffers since Oct/Nov last year.

Where am I going with this. We have a company that had no money to sustain its existence in the fall of 2019 however is still alive today 6 or 7 months later. The company had a burn rate of a half million or more during that time and is still here. They have not done a public financing and yet they are still here! This does not add up to a company that doesn't have something that someone else may want! They are involved in a couple of ongoing trials as we speak and as far as we know have not reduced their staffing levels at all. All of this together says to me that there is someone or company that sees something very real here and is making sure this entity stays alive long enough to capitalize on it.

I have heard that, and this has never been news released, it is much easier to get meetings with decision makes in the pharma industry today than ever before because they are not spending a third of their time traveling from one conference or meeting to another. This makes a lot of sense to me. This covid situation has changed the playing field for the trial business for the last 4 months or so as many medical facilities simply would not allow outside personnel in so that they could reduce potential exposure. We are just now starting to see non life threatening procedures taking place in hospitals and clinics. In other words a "more normal" life is again beginning to take over. This not normal as we new it, just more normal.

Looking at the entire RVX picture and specifically the fact that they are still alive after 7 months I am now willing to pony up a few more dollars before this "more normal" situation around us becomes the "new normal".

There has been a few times in my past lives that I have bailed on investments that have not performed over the time I had held them only to have a major event for those particular companies happen shortly after my exit. I don't know how to explain it but I'm seeing the same types of events surrounding RVX today as I saw in those companies I bailed on in the past. The single biggest one being that someone(s) continuing to finance this, all of it, in tact. This does not look like a company on the rails.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply