...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Barsax ... idk man, it's hard to explain the lack of communications with the general retail investors. Just seems like the big horses in the race are being handled well in order for them to keep the lights on for a future reward. While the little people are viewed as "ride along" participants. The big dogs are in control of the action in a tightly held speculative venture, and probably getting a heckuva a lot more info than the general public and investors. And they seem to be continuing to float the boat waiting for the tide to rise, for one reason or another ... and smart money people usually know when to cut bait and stop throwing good money after bad money. Gotta think something is coming soon, hopefully something good, but it could be wishful thinking on my part. Lots of reasons to remain optimistic for a substantial ROi, but some days I would gladly take $4-5 pps, and run, if given the opportunity.

Just don't know, but trying to stay patient, waiting, waiting, waiting ... thinking there just has to be significant updates sometime soon, by end of summer if not sooner. Fingers (and toes) crossed. My sympathies to the 10+ years crowd here ...  

New Message
Please login to post a reply