...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Barsax, you're a great poster, and I hear you loud and clear, and don't disagree. The lack of progress and communication is mind boggling given the efficacy and safety profile, and long history. I am trying to not "drink the kool aid" (there isn't any kool aid anyway haha) or get too wrapped up in my own hopes and dreams. However, I am resting my patience on the big horses staying engaged for a "reason" and therefore "hopeful" something is known or at least "believed" that keeps them bleeding $ in the RVX direction. 

All that said, I am totally unimpressed with RVX mgt and commo ... UNLESS, they are solely and critically focused on an imminent deal, which brings me value ... all is forgiven with a halt in trading for a good reason. Changing mgt has downside as well as upside potential though, and we don't know what is going on at the moment in terms of progress.

For anyone who has ever been a "small" minority owner in a company, you understand how frustrating it can be getting the full and accurate "dope" on the company, its finances, and your ROI documentation, beyond what they are required by law to deliver. And as a former business owner, minority investors can be a royal PITA when you are over your head in uncharted waters trying to make something big happen advancing the business and SH value, for the other side of the coin.

And with that ALL said, I agree, I want more information. Or, a deal and ROI forthwith.

Unfortunately, the big horses get all the attention, and we are left to just "wait for the reward" passively and uninformed, or exit if we don't like our lot in life (the investment). Hopefully, a "reward" is coming.

It is almost unfathomable to me that a company with a BTD, the existing confirmed data, safety profile, relationships with Pfizer, etc., and such a bountiful future market can only generate the current pps.

Unless there is a bigger fish marinading and frying and soon to be fully cooked.

We're all frustrated ... on one hand I want to buy more at this ridiculous pps, but otoh my gut tells me I have *PLENTY* if this is going to amount to anything so keep the risk where it is currently.

I do think we will have some answers within 2-3 months ... for better or worse

New Message
Please login to post a reply