...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

jonzobot, pretty much how I feel. "IF" there is some sort of substance now, it may not be publicly disclosable, poor timing, and just unwise. I  get impatient with the mgt and lack of commo, as well. As the former CEO of several MUCH smaller companies in my past lives, you take a lot of arrows from interested parties, even when you are doing the best you can for them and sometimes even ahead of your own personal agenda. You just can't talk about some things ahead of proper timing, and no matter what you do it isn't good enough for "everyone" ... delicate balancing act with investors, employees, suitors, regulatory. Hopefully there are good things going on, and I (we?) can stay ahead of my neurosis about this investment. I plan to add more at these prices also fwiw, as I do continue to believe there is "something" good ahead for this drug (and epi library), and investment. I have a difficult time thinking that sub 60 cents (U.S.) won't have a good ROI at some point down the road in the future. JMHO though, been wrong before ... glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply