...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Interesting speculation ... a good base of apabetalone support revolves around safety profile and "critical" unmet need ... our "p" values and study outcomes suggest better than this, but what if there were significant unmet needs and a well proven safe drug that was shown to have solid or even dramatic clinical/cost impact and benefit for even a small % of the critical health care unmet need? Something to make available to "try" that is low risk, prior to more drastic next steps of hospitalization, surgery, dialysis, or other long term physical and mental care? ... the story is there, just some unanswered questions, that scientists and scholars prefer to be black & white answers. 

I'm preparing myself for another re-focused P3 with BP partnering, which could/should have solid impact on pps IMHO ... but to golf's point I would be absolutely thrilled with a conditional approval path and a P4 (not outside the realm of possibility) in partnership with BP. A straight buy out is my wet dream but not expecting near term news that good. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst (or something in-between).

It will just be great to know what is going on, sometime soon, and the timing of past events (i.e. BTD, etc) and the debenture lead me to believe we should know more soon ... certainly by September.

... and at sub $.60 my trigger finger (financially speaking haha) is getting itchy again.

jmho's though.

New Message
Please login to post a reply