...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Don, don't stretch this out too long! Just remember, this can get a lot worse in the Fall!

The fear of a second wave of COVID-19 is the culprit. We'll see how tomorrow goes. This can only make it more difficult for Don to get the funding we badly need.

The internal financing he spoke about yesterday can only cover the bare minimum required. Perhaps that's all we'll need until a positive turnaround surfaces. In what form that will take is anybody's guess.

It's too early to back the truck. Don't be in a hurry

Indeed Koo, also from my point of view it is still reasonable to hold more cash than stocks. The critical point for the markets will come in Q3 imho with the companys to announce their horrible Q2 financials. Then the herd will realize that the share prices are completely away from reality.

As for RVX financing via partnering I do not have that much doubts because what I learned in March / April this year is that pharma and biotech (next to green energy) are the sectors who get incentives from goverments, hence huge money flows in. So I do not expect that a potential partner runs out of money even if a second COVID wave might hit us.

So considering the overall market situation it is a tough situation to be somehow successful in investing money in stocks and RVX was not quite offensively creating shareholder value over the last months. But at least one positive. There are many business sectors out there which will be in worse condition than the biotech sector where RVX belongs to.

New Message
Please login to post a reply