...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Revised target market, indications, market potential? ... and some numbers?

Buckeyes

(from your second post) "The best card Don could have up his sleeve is competition."

(from your first post) "Considering the library also? "

The best card DM has up his sleeve may be the library, and I would be using all of this stagnent down time to really explore the most promising compounds therein.

Let's say over the next few weeks (months) we arrive at an agreed upon trial size, design, endpoints etc.  Then we settle upon the terms: upfront payments, milestones etc.  Then what?  Resverlogix just sits there and lets the trial proceed and waits for the results?  I wouldn't.  I would want to leverage every viable compound in my intellectual property library to come up with the next RVX 208, so that I could use that to attract the next large BP.  Afterall, we just finished a "qualified success" (failed phase III but with breakthrough therapy designation).  We at least have a reasonable shot at another qualified succes...developing another compound for the competitor of the BETonMACE 2 trial sponsor.  Or, perhaps selling the library to a major competitor of the BoM2 trial sponsor.  That's leverage.

New Message
Please login to post a reply